Thursday, November 29, 2012

New & Old Technology

As I helped my grandmother to clean out her basement yesterday, we were throwing things away. I cam across and old game that I used to love, and haven't seen in years. She was ready to throw it into the trash, but i Hurried up and snatch it away. I was so offended that she wanted to throw away my old special game.

Growing up, I always imagined technology to basically incolve the computer, and only beginning in the 2000s. After this course, I have learned that as you look down history , technology has existed way before my time, and it does not merely involve computers and the internet.

That night after putting my daughter to sleep; well, I thought she was sleep anyway, I plugged u the game and began to play. It was just like the old days; I was having the time of my life. My daughter walked into the room and asked "Mom, is that game for me?". I wanted to say no so bad! However, I told her that she could play one time, and then she would have to go back to sleep. As she played, she looked just like I did as a kid, having the time of her life.

Today, I just thought about how there is so much technology now in days, and more and more technology is being created every other second. However, old technology is also great! Just because it's newer technology, does not mean that it's better. Ole technology is still cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment