This technology inventory from Interactivity 3 has
definitely contributed towards not only my READ 411 and CURR 314 courses but
also my future as a teacher. Before looking up the different forms of
technology for my major of English, I only thought that there would be a few forms
of technology that would be useful for English class. I felt that there were
not a lot of forms of technology that could be utilized inside of an English
course. However, after seeing all of the different forms of technology, I now
see that there are many different forms of technology that can be used for
English classes as well.
This technology inventory has helped me greatly with both my
CURR 314 and Read 411 courses because instead of creating simple lesson plans,
I am now able to incorporate some forms of technology, which will make it more
appealing not only for myself, but also for my students.
Many different ideas swept through my mind of how I can
utilize and incorporate these many different forms of technology inside of my
classroom when I become a teacher. I think these forms of technology would
definitely make students want to lean, and English class would be more
appealing to them. This is basically the entire purpose of teachers; to make
learning appealing to the students so that they can want to learn. Different
forms of technology will help me to meet my goal.
Hi Lorraine,
ReplyDeleteIt's great to hear that you had such a positive experience with this assignment. I also came into this class thinking that there weren't many technologies that could be utilized for English education, but working on this assignment exposed me to the many versatile technologies out there that can be very helpful to us as English teachers (and to our future students as learners!).
Kate